Author Interview at Circle of Books
Welcome Midsummer, the longest day of the year. This year, the solstice coincides with a full moon, a rare alignment that happens once in a lifetime. What better time to shine light on the murky inner workings of a fantasy author?My interview with Circle of Books is now up on their website. Among other things, I talk about what inspires me to write fantasy, how I go about it, what I’m into, and my latest book, Outpost, Book One in The Fylking. Art, cats, music, notebooks and a passion for the worlds between, it’s all there. Serious questions for a tortured soul.
© F.T. McKinstry 2016. All Rights Reserved.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
~ by F.T. McKinstry on June 21, 2016.
Posted in Epic Fantasy, F.T. McKinstry, Fairy Tales, Fantasy, Fylking, Heroic Fantasy, Interview, Magic, Mythology, Nature, Norse, Novel, Otherworld, Outpost, Pagan
Tags: aquariums, author interview, cats, Circle of Books, gardens, midsummer, music, summer solstice